Thirteen Reasons I need a vacation.
1. I haven't had one in over 5 years. (No, I don't consider the days I was off work for my boob job vacation.)
2. Speaking of the boob job, I need a reason to put on a bathing suit and show these bad girls off!
3. Everybody is going it! Seems like every time I turn around I come across another blog describing what a fantabulous time they had on theirs.
4. Pete, RePete and 3Pete (my kids). Sure they have been gone most of the summer but I thought I would be able to do something fun before they all got back together and started their bickering and fighting.
5. House buying/selling will suck the life out of even the strongest person.
6. I have had a really bad bout of blogstipation for about the last month or better. If I were to go on a Vay-Cay then I could come back and blog about all the awesome things I did.
7. The first half of the summer was rainy almost every day. The second half if just hot and humid. I need to be somewhere with a nice breeze blowing.
8. While the kids have been gone, my husband and I have spent almost 24/7 together. I love my husband, but 24/7 is for the birds.
9. School is about to start and just thinking about school supply shopping makes me need a stiff drink. Maybe if I had that vacation I would be a little more relaxed with the thought.
10. My last vacation (did I mention it was over 5 years ago?) was in Vegas. Vegas is NOT a vacation. If anything, it is more stress and alcohol than anything.
11. We have been remodeling for years. It would be so nice to spend a week someplace that was not a construction zone.
12. My kids think I deserve one. (not really, that was just wishful thinking)
13. I just really, really, really want one!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants